Tuesday, June 13, 2006

what a day!

Well a few days ago I went to see a new doctor that is a bit closer to me than my doc that I was seeing who lived in Mcminnville ore. Yea long drive! Well when I went to see him I quickly discovered this guy is a total nut. Everyone said hes a good doc but a nut none the less. So we go through all the BS, I tell him of my chronic pain, what I do for a living, and why I wanted to see him. Well the first thing he tells me is to lose weight. Duh, so we went though my family lines of health problems. Well as I already knew I was screwed do to my blood line! But one thing can help me ya know what that was yup drop lbs. Witch is true and I have been lazy since my job ended and gained a few back that I lost while I was working. I find it so much easier to work out during lunch than doing it at home where I can find something that needs to be done or something good on TV. I must push myself. Anywho after he tells me I'm gonna die sometime in the next 50 years, OH NOOOZ! I get the lecture on how my life would be better living a better lifestyle. All this I know. But its nice to get yelled at by a doc. The he tells me to hop on the bench and strip down to my undies so he can give me a full examination. So he pokes and prawds, tells me to breath deep, pushes on my organs, looks in my eyes and mouth. Looks good he said! Hope off the stool plz. So I do. Next thing my undies are down by my ankles and hes feeling me up. Wow normally I have to pay a hooker 50 bucks for that! Spun me around and got my first ever colon examination! All I could think is of that scene of Fletch where sings. Well at least that's all good so I hope not to do that for atleast another 10 year. I got tons of samples and my Rx that I needed. I did get another talk about addiction I assured him that I have been careful not to abuse since the meds work and don't want to loose them as my best option.

Well you would think that would be enough trauma for a normal person right? Not for me! Being in a fragile mood I stopped and a store and bought me a TWIX bar so soothe my inner child that was crying for his Mom. I took a big bite of that Twix goodness. Chew, chew chew.....CRUNCH!! WTF! Fuck I knew it I yell. I search for the cause of that wonderful sound. I find it..........A FUCKING gold filling from my ..31 molar! Lucky for me the pack didn't come out with it so I was not in pain. So now I got some temp filling crud in my tooth as I wait for UW dental school to call me for a apt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home